Damier or Monogram Compact Zippe?

1. I would like to ask the Damier Compact Zippe owners if the smooth leather part of your wallet scratches easily? The SA told me it will. I'm contemplating if I should get it in monogram instead. But my speedy and pochette are in Damier. Please advise. Thank you so much.

2. My friend has one and she said the pointy bottom part of the button leaves bad marks everytime you press it to close but fails to do so....she really didnt like it...

3. sorry... I don't really get what you mean... could you elaborate?

4. I wanted to get the damier compact zippe initially but was told by the SA that the smooth leather part (around the button) scratches easily. Now I'm thinking if I should get the monogram instead. BUT my speedy and pochette are in damier... :confused1: Which would you choose and why?

5. I wouldnt do the Monogram, it looks fake to me lol. I like the Damier better!

6. I like the Compact Zippe in Damier Canvas.

I agree with Matty that the Monogram Canvas Compact Zippe does look kinda fake, IMHO.

7. damier!

8. damier!

9. Damier!

10. I would go with the Damier -- esp. to match your Speedy and pochette.

11. I'd get the Damier

12. In the zippe, I prefer the damier.

13. :yes:

14. I have one and yes, the leather does show light marks

15. [​IMG]

i like mono better than damier.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    i had cherry one....sold it on eBay recently though....it wasn't very practical for me, i have way too many plastics in my wallet!!!! lol

[​IMG]
    but if you're looking for a small wallet....this was my old favorite!!! this wallet was way more comfortable to use....from my experience!
    [​IMG]
    damier is pretty too.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]