Damier or Azur Damier?

Which do you most prefer?

1. damier speedy 30

2. azur damier speedy 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which do you prefer?:nuts:
  2. I love the Damier bags especially because they are low maintentance with no vachetta, but I love the crisp fresh look of the Azur. But its just as high maintenance as a regualr mono b-cuz you have to baby the vachetta.

So i didnt vote because I'm on the fence. Sorry. :shame: I'm no help. Just ignore me. LOL
  3. I prefer the regular damier, but the azur damier will probably win because its new and everyone is excited lol :smile:!
  4. I voted Azur because you have the Cerises so you have a brownish speedy already. I guess I also just want it to warm up & be spring already so the light, happy, springy Azur gets my vote today. :smile:
  5. I prefer azur, was never a fan of damier although it's sort of growing on me since joining tpf.
  6. Regular damier.
  7. i like both
  8. I voted for Azur cos once I ever think of buying regular Damier and Azur speedy. Ended up buying Azur and mini lin back home. ----Boring of brown normal pattern like LV and Damier.
  9. I like both..that's why I have both..
  10. Maybe it's because it's January and I'm thinking spring, but the azur appeals to me more---the brightness and cheerfulness of the colors are so nice.
  11. definitely azur
  12. Azur...:love:
  13. I like the regular Damier better.
  14. definitely AZUR :smile:..
  15. Im with the majority:yes: I just love the azur. Even though its light it just seems so perfect for every season!:heart: