Damier Novona?

1. I think I am going to get the Novana Damier pochette..what do you all think?

2. I really like it, it's definitely less common than the monogram pochette, and a little more understated. It's really cute ! ;)

3. love it!

4. thanks girls! :smile:..well i already do have the monogram pochette....what do you think..still be good to get it? or opinions different now?

5. I still say go for it! It's very cute and honestly, you don't see too much Damier which is a good thing for all of us!

6. ok im gonna go for it :smile: its going to be my new birhtday present from dad..:smile:..even though birthday is in april..but hey dont want anymore increase!

7. i think it's very cute, and waaay better than the mono pochette. but i think it's a little overpriced for such a small bag. but then, all are bags are overpriced, so what the hell, go for it!
    :smile:

8. I love it! I've got the mono pouchette and my mum has got the Nov. I like them both, but I think the damier has more 'class' 'cause it's less common.

9. If you like your pochette, I'm sure you'll enjoy this just as much. I'd say go for it.