Damier Nolita

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    I got in from E-Luxury the Damier Nolita. Unfortunately, My hubby syas it stays in the box until Christmas morning. :hysteric: I'll post pics when I get to open it. I noticed it is off the eluxry site but only under the luggage. He got it just in time! Is the Louis Vuitton site down? I can't access it to see if it is still available from them.

2. Congrats!

Merry Christmas.

3. the nolita is a great bag. some people find it big but i still love it, congrats

4. Congrats!!pretty bag!

If it's under the luggage, it's Nolita 24 hr for overnight bag not city bag.

5. Can't wait to see pics!! Congrats!!

6. for the lv website... maybe they are doing updates??

7. Congratulations!

It's a gorgeous bag. I love it! I've only seen one person wearing that IRL. It's a little big I wished they made a smaller size.

8. I agree with bagsnbags. Did you intend to buy a handbag or a luggage piece?

Here's what a Nolita search on Elux returns:

Search - eLUXURY

The handbag is sold out however.

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats and Enjoy!

11. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics and hear what you think...I have been thinking of the nolita for awhile!

12. Congrats!!! Last year I was considering the Deauville or the Nolita. They are both great bags but I chose the Deauville to use as a work bag. However, I love the Damier pattern and I think it looks great on the Nolita. Have fun with your new LV!

:yahoo: