Damier Manosque PM or Damier Nolita??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking at both of these bags and am torn... does anybody have either of them and if so, what do you like and dislike about them? Any pics to share???

Thanks!

2. Hi, I have the damier manosque pm. Its a beautiful bag and I have never seen anyone else with it. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it but...the only thing is I don't wear it as often because the top is open it only has a clasp closure and I think its too small.

Have you tried them on at the store?

3. No, I haven't tried them on... I don't live close to any of the stores. I've really depended on pictures from PFers!

I've been worried about the Manosque being too small, too.....

4. I like the size of the Monosque Pm, but it is very open. I sometimes put a lot of stuff in mine but I have to dig around to the bottom when I do.
    I really wish there was a "middle" size, because the GM is HUUUUUUUGE & the Pm is kind of small.
    These two bags are polar opposites LOL. You might like the Belem, it's a nice bag that has open pockets & a zippered section & it's very pretty IRL.

5. THANK YOU for those pictures!!!! It totally puts the size of the bag into perspective for me!

Unfortunately, now I know it's too small... :sad:

I've decided to hold off on a Damier bag until I can try one on... plus, I'm almost sure that I want the Chelsea and will have to wait for Christmas gift $$ to arrive now! :rolleyes:

Thanks again for posting the photos!!!

6. I say Damier Manosque PM!

7. i like the Damier Nolita. :biggrin:

8. I prefer the Manosque, but after i saw the pictures, i realize that it's little small...i'd go for Nolita!

9. My vote goes for the Nolita~!

10. Yippee!!! Just bought a Nolita to travel and will add a strap , any photos????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.