damier keepall: finally purchased one!

1. after a long debate on whether to get the keepall 55 in monogram or damier, my bf and i finally went to the san francisco LV. we had a great SA (Tim) and he even suggested the damier over the mono ( i wanted the damier but the bf wasn't too crazy about anything checkered).

i was also interested in the taiga kendall gm when i saw it because that travel bag is really gorgeous:love: but ended up with the keepall because it was much lighter in comparsion.

oh, i also purchased a new taiga wallet for my bf and a vernis cles for myself :p

the store is still in renovation but Tim said it is going to have 4 floors when the remodeling gets done. talk about heaven:girlsigh:
    IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1360.JPG IMG_1368.JPG
  2. OMG!!! I am doing this:yahoo:for you!!! That is ONE HOT LOOKING KEEPALL!!! Congrats!!! And the cles in that color is :love:!!!
  3. Such a beauty....I want another Keepall...
  4. gorgeous! same here, i also want another keepall.
  5. Congrats!!!:yahoo: I'm glad you got the Damier Keepall it'll be my choice too:yes: And love your Framboise Cles:girlsigh:
  6. thanks everyone for all the sweet comments! :love:
  7. Beautiful!! It's my favorite keepall! :love:
  8. I love your keepall!! congrats on the new items!!
  9. Lucky:graucho: Congrats to you and bf, :heart: the keepall
  10. Oooooh! Beautiful!!!
  11. I soooo love your vernis framboise cles!! i had it in my hand the other day and i almost almost got it but didnt... i'm just so concerned i'll get it dirty or something... but congrats on your purchases!! :smile:
  12. that's gorgeous, congrats!
  13. it looks damnnn good.
  14. awesome! congrats!
  15. Wow, that keepall is just perfect, congrats!