Damier Geant Loup or Antigua Cabas MM?

Damier Geant Loup or Antigua Cabas MM?

1. Damier Geant Loup in Terre

2. Anitgua Cabas MM in Brown

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. As you may have read in my "Is it dumb to take a Speedy to a festival?" thread, I need a hands-free bag to take to summer festivals, when I'll likely have to put the bag on the ground.

I need something that can hold as much as a Speedy 30 without a open top or vachetta bottom, so I've narrowed it down to these two choices, Damier Geant Loup in Terre or Antigua Cabas MM in brown.

Here is a pic of the Antigua:

Here is the Loup:

Which do you prefer? The Antigua is cheaper, but the Loup will probably be more comfortable/convenient because its a messenger bag and I don't have to worry about it falling off my shoulder. I do like the luggage tag on the Antigua though, and the fact that I can get it heat stamped with my initials! ;)

I voted for the Loup so that I can see the poll results. ;)
  2. bump!
  3. I much prefer the Antigua- the loup is a little manly for women IMO.
  4. I think the messenger would be better. It's hands free and you could put a lot in it. I think sometimes a mans bag can look very sexy if a womans carrying it. I wouldn't worry about looking to masculine. At those festivals being hands free is where you want to be.
  5. Antigua MM ;)
  6. i like the Antigua cabas MM
  7. Antigua :yes:
  8. I much prefer the antigua ! :yes:
  9. The Antigua MM is beautiful.
  10. Thanks for your replies!
  11. Antigua, because the Loup is too manly.
  12. I have Loup and it's great! Mine is black though...
  13. I have the Antigua MM and it's a good casual bag. However, I'm leaning towards a messenger bag for you, as you're going to a festival. An across-the-body bag may be more suitable than a shoulder bag.
  14. Thanks for your votes, everyone! I got the Antigua! :yahoo:
  15. I think the messenger is more practical for a festival.