Damier Geant Aventurier

Do you like the look of the Damier Geant Aventurier?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yeah, I know many people think Damier Geant is not worth the price. But this item somehow caught my attention as a gym bag or carry on...Do you like it?

Geant Aventurier.jpg
  2. It's a cute and unique piece. I like it.
  3. I like that shoe compartment and I think Geant is worth price, more than regular mono IMO. I tried it on in store and it suits me... Get it!
  4. I think it's a great piece. Very sophisticated.
  5. Geant is SO worth the $ omg I hate when people say its not! the quality is amazing! Cute bag but if it was ME I would get a different bag from DG line! I like it tho for sure ;)
  6. ^ew matt why are you promoting DG on LV furum:s

I like the Aventurier I was considering it is a great carry on pice it has a shoe compartment on one of the pockets on the side and it is verry structured it is $1,540.00
  7. I love this line..I personally want to get the POUP bag next...Go for it!
  8. Definitely makes a great carry-on bag. If you go the gym it would be perfect with the separate compartments.

9. :roflmfao: he means damier geant not D & G

Yes I like it I think it would be a perfect gym bag!

10. ROFLMAO...OMG...I mean LOUP bag...heehee..MAJOR typo....:wtf: :nuts: :roflmfao:
  11. ^^LOL! It's a gorgeous bag- especially in terre :drool:
  12. I like it!
  13. ROFL! Poop bag! heehee.
    I saw your correction, but it's still funny! ;)

14. I agree it's worth the price in terms of the material's intent. Well made adventure packs cost quite a hefty sum too, and DG is at a premium due to the LV brand on it, just like how all other LV stuff are at a premium price :smile:

15. I love the damier geant line and i love this bag i would get it.