Damier dilemma

Which one?

• Duomo

• Balem MM

• Speedy 30

• other?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every LV connoisseur needs at least one Speedy in her collection. So, that would be my vote. I also like the Saleya GM in Damier. I'm actually debating getting that or LH in Mono.

They are all so cute! It is hard to decide. I see why you had to make a poll! lol
The hampstead is a shoulder bag so you might want to go for speedy or duomo to look a lot different than the one you are already considering "purchased" :smile:)

not really a big fan of the belem. but i do love the duomo...but i think it looks better in epi (montaigne). the speedy is definitely a more "bang for your buck."

I like the duomo but I think the speedy is the best "bang for your buck" as I think the duomo is quite pricey and would probably wear the same as the speedy. have you considered the saleya?

I like the duomo but I think the speedy is the best "bang for your buck" as I think the duomo is quite pricey and would probably wear the same as the speedy. have you considered the saleya?

Saleya is out of the question....no disrespect to those who one one- it's just not my style.....

too much squarish-ness on a squarish pattern?

now- I am leaning towards the duomo.... (too much like the speedy?)

but the balem can be on my shoulder!

The Belem is fabulous. My friend bought one recently. It is very roomy; it has the one main zipped compartment that opens up very wide so you can get your stuff out easily, it has the two side pockets, and the straps are adjustable. I love this bag, I wish they made it in Epi.

Why would it looking like a doctor bag seem like you have a big head? Doctors don't even use these anymore...if you know a doc who makes housecalls please refer me. :yes:
I do vote for the speedy though =) 1 is not enough.

the duomo has a doctor's satchel look and although I am a premed student I don't want to seem like I have a big head or anything

I know I shouldn't worry about what other people think, but my *hometown* is about 4000 people and everybody knows everybody's business...

google pictures-- Barrow, Alaska