Damier Canvas zippy wallet?

1. Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the Damier will be coming out with a zippy wallet? The zippy organizer is lovely but might be too big for me, so I've been holding off for months to see if it may come out. Anyone knows??? :sad:

BTW, this is my first post! :yahoo:
  2. Welcome!:welcome: Have fun here on the forum! A zippy wallet in damier would be nice. Not sure if they're planning one. I will ask my SA this week for you and get back to you.
  3. Thanks for the quick response! So the zippy wallet comes in Azur too? I've only seen it in the zippy organizer....if you're right, I'm heading to the nearest LV tomorrow!
  4. Sorry! I tried to edit my post before you read it. I was looking at the zippy organizer.
  5. No problem. Please let me know if you find out anything....

I'm all excited now! :wlae:
  6. Guess what? LV does make damier zippy wallets!!!! :yahoo: (not to be confused with the zippy organizers)

After months of emailing LV and being told that it's not made in the Damier, I found it at the LV store in Beverly Center Mall. The salespeople were even shocked that they carried it. That store actually had 3 of them in stock. I then called LV and was told again that it's not made in the Damier. :confused1:

Anyway, getting the Damier zippy wallet was the best Xmas gift I've gotten myself this year. My Highbury has a new friend now!
  7. Congratulations! I could never get any info on it. Post pics!!
  8. ^porte-monnaie zippe N61278:yes:

Please post pics when you get it. :flowers:
  9. PIX!!!!!!! this i hvae got to see!
  10. :wlae: Here's my new baby!:wlae:
  11. ooo congrats! ^^^
  12. Oooh!!! :nuts: I want one! Can you take pics of the inside please? :flowers:
  13. Here is a pic of the inside...

Like I said, there were a few left at the Beverly Center Mall (Los Angeles). The price was $585 which I thought was cheaper than a Mono Zippy Wallet for $615 but I may be wrong???
  14. you'll love the forum, welcome!
  15. Congrats, tbito! :love:

btw, love your bags & your new zippy, is it made in France? TIA