Damier canvas speedy 40 for gym bag.

What about an actual duffle ? I just feel the speedy might not be large enough to put like a pair of gym shoes in, or you'd have to struggle to get them in !

I think that a speedy 40 is a very masculine bag... I live in a closed minded area in the midwest... and I still get LOTS of compliments... I have even overheard men telling their girlfriends that they want my bag! I also have the luggage tag on it... and I LOVE it! However... from my personal experience, at my gym the lockers are too skinny, and it would break my heart to see a Speedy squished into a small locker :crybaby:

I think that a speedy 40 is a very masculine bag... I live in a closed minded area in the midwest... and I still get LOTS of compliments... I have even overheard men telling their girlfriends that they want my bag! I also have the luggage tag on it... and I LOVE it! However... from my personal experience, at my gym the lockers are too skinny, and it would break my heart to see a Speedy squished into a small locker :crybaby:

I guess I better measure the size of my gym locker before i purchase the LV. Don't want to see my LV squeezed in the locker.

It's okay for guys to carry LV,,
I also don't blame people that think LV is inappropriate for guys,
coz it's their opinion...:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

But it's your style and choice, so if you like it, go for it!
IMO I prefer monogram for guys rather than damier...:shame:

If I was a guy, I would get a the Keepall in Damier. I like its sophisticated look as it is not so obvious. Also I think the darker colors suits the manly character well. As an alternativ I would get the Carry-all.

If it were me using an LV to use as a gym bag, I'd use something low-key like Damier or Taiga.

not me! god i love my azur 50 -- i agree with matt, get a keepall, and if the locker is small its no big deal, IMO keepalls are meant to be smooshed etc. in fact i would actually recommend a 55 so you can get it with the bandoulier (had i known what i know now, i wouldve gotten the 55 myself)

not me! god i love my azur 50 -- i agree with matt, get a keepall, and if the locker is small its no big deal, IMO keepalls are meant to be smooshed etc. in fact i would actually recommend a 55 so you can get it with the bandoulier (had i known what i know now, i wouldve gotten the 55 myself)

well, I don't have any heart to squeeze my LV bags...:sad: