Damier Canvas: Do you only carry it in Fall/Winter?

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
I'm pretty new to LV and I'd love to own a Damier canvas piece, but it looks so Fall/Winter to me. Am I the only one who feels this way? I want something that I can wear all year. For those who own it, do you only save it for Fall/Winter?

I definitely think that you can wear it all year with the right outfit. I agree that it is more formal, but that doesn't mean that you can't tote it around in the summer. Granted, it's not wicker or pastelly or bright like your typical summer bag, but I still think that you can wear it. I know someone asked before about wearing black in the summer, and I remember the general consensus being a yes; damier is like black in that you can wear it like a neutral.

I completely agree. I love the look of damier canvas and you can dress it up or dress it down in my opinion. Whatever I wear, it just seems to match. In fact, I'm wearing my Damier Papillon 26 with khakis and a tshirt and it still looks great.

You can't go wrong w/ LV, no matter what canvas (besides that MC fringe Speedy :lol:).

I'm planning to get the damier speedy when it comes out and I plan to carry it year round. I don't think it's just a fall/winter bag. I agree with supersaucy that it's a neutral.