damier azure question

andr114

Oct 7, 2006
Woa.. I saw that post of Damier Azure pics... they all look so nice. Really like the colour!

I have a few questions about this line if anyone can answer, that would be awesome.

1. Is Damier Azure going to be a seasonal thing or permanent just like the old Damier?
2. Are there are other items in Damier Azure later on? (Apart from those mentioned)
3. Is it OK if a (straight) guy has Damier Azure? I want to get the Porte-Cles (or the wallets??) since I missed the Groom! (DAMN!). I'm just worried if it will look too girly, but the colour is nice and clean (and different!)

Thats all. Thanks in advance

Woa.. I saw that post of Damier Azure pics... they all look so nice. Really like the colour!

I have a few questions about this line if anyone can answer, that would be awesome.

1. Is Damier Azure going to be a seasonal thing or permanent just like the old Damier?
2. Are there are other items in Damier Azure later on? (Apart from those mentioned)
3. Is it OK if a (straight) guy has Damier Azure? I want to get the Porte-Cles (or the wallets??) since I missed the Groom! (DAMN!). I'm just worried if it will look too girly, but the colour is nice and clean (and different!)

Thats all. Thanks in advance

Are you based in Aus? There are still groom items in store. If you like the Azur then go for it;)

Thanks for all the replies.

I'm not gonna get Groom coz my brother already bought one. haha.. I can just borrow his. LOL!

I guess I will have to wait and check Azur first hand when it's out. It's a permanent line so I dont have to rush this time. :smile:

I personally think it's more girly than unisex. When I saw the print up close in the store, it doesn't look grayish-blue but more like grayish-purple/violet.