Damier Azur - Worn summer time only?

1. Hi Everyone!

I'm just curious about how you guys feel about the Damier Azur. I love this pattern and I am thinking about purchasing the speedy 30, my only concern is wether or not you can carry this pattern over to other seasons? Is it simply a Summer time pattern or could you wear it year round?

TIA! :p
  2. Wow I see someone already addressed this....oops! Mods can erase if they want-thanks!
  3. IMO i personally think this is a year round bag!!
  4. I think that you could use it year round. I mean if you like the bag and you want to carry it, I think that winter, spring, summer or fall doesn't matter.

I have the Damier Speedy 30 and I have been carrying it since spring! So I think whatever you feel like carrying, do it! I just got the denim baggy PM in fuschia and I plan to carry it whenever I want! I don't want to be limited to my choices based on the season, you know what I mean?:smile:

Just my 2 Canadian cents! :yes:

5. i bought it as a summer purse becuase its so big and comfy (speedy 30) and i do intend to store it away until next summer around late sept.....however.....i stilll whip it out w/ certain things in the winter....like anything in the winter white shade would look fabukous w/ the azurs imo
  6. I was just thinking about this today. I would said it's a nice spring/summer bag.
  7. I don't have one.. YET! :graucho: But I definitely do plan on carrying it year round once I get one.
  8. Every season except Fall IMO.