damier azur - summer only, or all seasons?

1. I live in San Diego, so it's pretty mild and temperate all year round. I really want a Damier Azur piece, but I'm wondering if it would be appropriate to carry it when it's not spring/summer.... WHat do you all think? Is it too light and breezy looking for fall and winter?
  2. i think its fine all year depending on your climate and wardrobe choices. Then again I always wear what I want when I want, so maybe I'm no help.
  3. I live in the south too, and lately all i've been thinking about is the damier azue Noe!! I keep telling myself, gee, its July, you can only carry it 1 or 2 more months......so I know what you mean. I dont have any azur pieces yet, so we'll see......
  4. Let's put it this way: It's now July and I am still seeing tons upon tons of black bags being carried by women everywhere I go.

I don't think anyone really cares. It's up to you.
  5. All season for me.

During the winter it matches the snow on the ground and during the summer it's fresh and summery.
  6. I typically wear what I want, when I want... but something about Azur just says to me "I'm on summer vacation!" So I was curious to find out what others thought. I think I'm in for Azur, any season but possibly Fall... blue/white check might stand out a little too much for my taste against all the browns and tawny fall colours. :smile:
  7. It will look hot with winter white! Do it!
  8. I was just thinking that the Azur would look great with winter white too!
  9. LV is season-less for me :biggrin:
  10. I like your quote!!
  11. I bought my Azur in November last year and carried it thru most of the winter - but since I have now carried it in the summer I can assure you that it will only be a summer bag for me. I am in a snowy climate and wear a lot of bulky coats in winter (because I must, boohoo) and it's just too damn hard to carry with those rolled handles. I didn't realize how difficult it was until I was able to carry it w/o a bulky coat and it's so much more comfy.

It's now my summer bag. So - it's not the colour that bugs me - it's the comfort factor here.
  12. Then don't wear it in the fall.
  13. I think that it is going to be great for year-round!
  14. i'd use it in the winter too. i think the cream/blue is kinda wintery with the whole white and blue snow type theme. haha i dunno ;) i'd just use it all year round.
  15. I think it's a great bag to use year round =D