Damier Azur Speedy or Noe???

1. OK ladies and gentlemen,

I have decided to get either a speedy or a noe from the azur line. Now what I would like to know is the pros and cons of the noe. I have a damier speedy and i absolutely love it:love: . Should I go for something new or stay with the speedy which I know I love. Will the amount of vachetta on the noe be a deterent? should it be? Let me know what you all think.

2. I vote for Noe (but you prob. already knew that:lol:)!:love:

3. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. The noe fits everything the speedy does etc but I would go for the speedy. The only "fault" I see with the noe is that I can never find anything in it, I really wish they would add a pocket in it.

4. I had a feeling you might say that :tender: . I have myself on the wait list for both. The Noe is speaking to me, but the speedy is saying look at me look at me!! You know you love me.

5. I'm obsessed with speedys so I put myself of the list for the speedy 25.

6. i'd say go for the Noe. the Azur Speedy will look like your orig D.Speedy's anaemic twin :p

7. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ... or an albino

8. Noe!!! :love:

9. Well..I want both..but I think I will get speedy first..I need to get albino twin for my damier speedy.

Have you try noe bag?? I love noe but petite noe,I think damier azur will make large noe. I am not sure if it's too big for me.

10. I vote Noe! I love speedy's but the noe is very chic to me!

11. Noe all the way!

12. I vote Noe too! I really don't think you can go wrong with either one of them. I love the Speedy also but I'm looking to get an epi Noe for my next bag so I'm all about the Noes right now!

13. :graucho:

14. You could get the Noe and then buy accessory pouches to keep everything else in. It just gives you another reason to buy more LV. LOL

15. I'm new to the purse forum, so I am reallly interested in seeing what this new Damier Azur line looks like--any pics? I'm also trying to decide what I want more--a speedy or a noe--so one more choice to confuse me is even better!