Damier Azur Speedy 30

1. Hi,

This is my first LV post so please bear with me:smile:

I'm thinking about getting the damier azur speedy 30. What can I expect to pay for an authentic used one in good condition?

Also, do you wear this color combo year round?

Please advise ASAP because there's an eBay auction I'm contemplating!:heart:
  2. I have seen a couple on eBay from Mypoupette recommended sellers with BIN's of around 450.00. I kinda wish I had waited and not purchased new last year...I've barely taken it out..and used it...and could have saved myself the retail + tax price.
  3. Hmmm... I say around $500?

If you have an authenticity question, feel free to post it in the authentication thread in the Shopping section. ;)
  4. Thanks for your replies. I will definitely ask authenticity questions in the authenticate this thread.

What are your opinions of the colors on the azur... is it a year-round bag, or is it too light to wear in fall and winter?
  5. It's a year-round bag, IMO. :tup:
  6. I agree totally year round! I love light bags with winter white and dark colors, mmmm. Now I want an azur bag
  7. Yes, I agree with everyone, it is a year round bag. It's look great with dark colors and exceptional with light. So this bag will definitely remain versatile for your use.