Damier Azur Saleya GM

1. I have one in my cart on ELuxury. It is the last one, but not sure if I really want it or not. I jusy bought the BH 3 weeks ago and the Mini Lin speedy in Dune the other day. What do you think?

2. may be not? GM is really HUGE, only get it after you see in IRL if possible, also you just got the BH 3 weeks ago, i'd slow down a bit and enjoy it first.

3. If you are not sure, don't buy it. Take a look first at the Saleya GM, up to then enjoy your two new bags :smile:

4. Do you like to carry a lot? Because I know that the Saleya GM is HUGE...even bigger than the Cabas Mezzo...it seems to be a great bag for school, travel, or kids, but given the dimensions...it seems that its volume is similar to that of the Keepall 45. :sweatdrop:

I say wait it off a bit until you actually see it and try it on IRL...:smile:

5. if you like it get it!! :p

6. The Damier Azur Saleya is such a fun spring bag though. If you have the funds for it- I say get it

7. Um... I had mine and I like it a lot.

However, if you can't decide, just don't get it..
    Wait and see.. or may be try to look at the Azur club for the idea...

8. I use it as my "cram your brain days" school bag cuz it can carry a lot of my heavy books. I bought it cuz my BH (now for regular school days) just couldn't handle all my workload, too small for my needs. So if you have a lotta things to lug around, then definitely put the GM into consideration! The azur is really nice and speaks a lot without screaming LV:yes:

9. My GM is way bigger than my Cabas Mezzo....it is wider and I need to squish it together in tight situations! I love the Azur color so I went for it's biggest tote.