Damier Azur....maybe this is old news

1. I called Louis Vuitton (866-Vuitton) yesterday to find out about the release date of the new Damier Azur and they did not have much info on the release but the rep said it will not be out until the end of this year of beginning of 2007... :sad:

I was really going to try to hold out on the Damier Speedy 25 until the new Azur line comes out but I do not think I have the patience to wait that long... might just have to cave in and get the Speedy and also see what I like from the new line when it arrives.;)

2. Thank you for the info. As long as it's out for next summer, I don't care!!!:lol: What a great looking summer bag it will make!!!:yes::love: Welcome to PF!!!:flowers:

3. It's too bad, but I suppose this is all the better for my bank account :biggrin:

4. Thank you LV_addict

5. Thanks for sharing! And I thought waiting until the fall was a long time! LOL!

Still, I must have the Noe....

6. Yes, I'm glad it will be longer because I won't have the money for a good long while. :sad:

7. I would really like a tote in this line.
    Anyone knows what styles will come out in this line?
    I am sure the Speedy for sure and I guess a few other classics...but is there going to be a new style specific to this line?

8. here's a link to a thread a little bit down. also, if you do a search there's a couple other threads about it w/info and pics. but this thread has bigger pics. http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/better-damier-azur-pics-28351.html

9. aww i was hoping that it would be earlier! oh well...i'm still gonna see if i will get one. :biggrin:

10. I am kinda happy it is later too. Save up the funds

11. Thanks for the info Khoi and BlackButterfly!

12. My SA said it will launched as part of the cruise collection early 2007:biggrin:

13. I am another one that is glad it won't be released for a little while. I need time to save up before spending any more.:shame:

14. I agree with you!!! I am happy, now I will save, save, I love that line already.

15. Thanks for posting! I've renewed my interest in LV lately thanks to this subforum and the Damier Azur line looks beautiful! I can't wait to see what the new zippered tote looks like! I'm hoping it'll be BH-shaped with a zipper! :heart: