Damier Azur backpack- fake?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was at Disneyland today and saw a young girl (maybe a teen or early 20's) who was carrying an Azur Damier backpack (I think it was the Montsouris Medium). It looked interesting in Azur but I think it was fake as I didn't see it on the LV website. Was it fake?

I also saw a silver Miroir Speedy at D-Land as well!!! It's the first time I've seen it carried by someone even though I had seen it at the LV boutique. If I had that purse, I think I would be too paranoid to bring it to Disneyland because I would be worried if it got scratched or damaged in any way.

2. Had to be a major fake. LV hasn't made that Damier Azur backpack yet. I think the counterfeiters are ahead of themselves. lol

3. Yeah..not made yet.
    And wow...a silver Miroir Speedy huh..if that had been a couple weeks ago, that would have been me that you saw. I took mine up there last time I went.

4. its FAKE....

5. If you have a Vuitton sighting and you're not sure if it's real or not, it's best to ask these questions in the authenticate this threads as well, just to keep this forum clean. Thank you ! :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.