Damages (on FX)

OK, here is why I am such an idiot about figuring out everyhting that's going on:

The "seven weeks earlier", the "4 months later" sh&^ they insert before scenes- I can't keep the happenings of the chronology straight thus don't know what the he77 is going on! I swear I did well in college, but this show makes me feel like an idjit!

OK, here is why I am such an idiot about figuring out everyhting that's going on:

The "seven weeks earlier", the "4 months later" sh&^ they insert before scenes- I can't keep the happenings of the chronology straight thus don't know what the he77 is going on! I swear I did well in college, but this show makes me feel like an idjit!

Yeah, I know what you mean...

I didn't see all of season 1 so I'm trying to piece together the puzzle. As soon as I get time I'll watch the episodes I missed in season 1. I love this show though, and hate when it's over..:smile:

Speaking of face jobs etc...did you notice Ellen/helen(whatever her name is) eyebrows? They were driving me crazy!! She needs a wax or something bad

Yeah they're really thick..

She has gorgeous thick hair though..and I love the lighter shade.

I still can't get over Glenn Close's face she looks so masculine.

I am just about caught up on this season. I watched like 4 episodes all in one day. I just need to watch the latest episode Monday night.

I almost forgot how much I like this show.

Does anyone else think the 2 fbi guys are not very bright! If they are fbi, shouldnt they be brilliant? To me they seem...well not so intelligent.

I just think Patty is brilliant.

:shrugs: