Dakota Fanning is featured in January's Vanity Fair, shot by Karl Lagerfeld

She's so cute, and already more mature than Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton.

Did anyone see her quote in the Sleeping Beauty picture. "If you're going to sleep for 100 years, you might as well do it in Dior." She's learning quickly! I love it.

I like the theme and I adore Dakota Fanning but I'm not sure if I'm liking it 100%. I think however that Dakota will go far in this business if she keeps a level head, picks the right projects and keeps charming her audiences'! And these pictures prove that she has it!

Ah, I see Dakota has finally received that much-needed blood transfusion! She looks radiant!

All joking aside, she is a very talented actress; I like that she doesn't do cutesy, Disney-type roles.

I like the pics a lot and the shoot theme.
I like Dakota, she's doll baby in interviews:yes:
I'm VERY happy to see a little girl not overdressed and over made up and over sexed, this shoot has character and is pretty age appropriate IMO.

ITA, couldn't have said it better. I especially think she looks beautiful in the Sleeping Beauty shots. She's so cute.

i think she's a great actress and i even think she beat tom cruise in war of the worlds :P
but lots of people don't like her because she's not "cute" as "cute" is the way most people perceived to except on kids.