Dakota Fanning is featured in January's Vanity Fair, shot by Karl Lagerfeld

1. Dakota Fanning is featured in January's Vanity Fair, shot by Karl Lagerfeld, in a spread where she plays Cinderella, Rapunzel, Little Red Ridding Hood and Sleeping Beauty.

What do you think ?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. I love the idea, but not sure if using Dakota was the right match. I'm still thinking about it. :s
  3. She has a very unique face, an ethereal and otherworldly appearance/presence. I like it.
  4. Dakota is not the problem its Mr.Lagerfeld.
    He has many talents,photography is not one of them!
  5. She's a fantastic actress! :heart: her!
  6. Yes, ethereal is a good word for this, Largerfeld certainly has a unique story to tell here !
  7. Dakota is such a sweetheart. I hope she does not turned up like the other childstars when she grows up.
  8. It has a little bit of a festive feel to it doesnt it? I think its great!

Dakota looks lovely...and its a different photoshoot. Everyone depicts children as cute in photoshoots but this is a young girl with mature acting skills. Im glad they decided to do this!

Im not a fan of Karl Lagerfeld (remember the H&M fat size issue? Yucky) but I think these turned out alright.
  9. Dakota is such a great actress for her age. I really hope she can continue it into her adulthood.
  10. I agree with every word of this.
  11. I'm sorry but I have always thought she was one of the most un-cute Hollywood kids I have ever seen. Maybe she'll grow into her looks and end up some classic Hollywood beauty at some point. who knows.
  12. She's adorable!
  13. I agree. And it's good to see a child actress whose face has some character. Seeing the same sort of face is boring and uninspiring.
  14. wrong kind of photos for such a beautiful and talented young girl!
  15. I like the pics a lot and the shoot theme.
    I like Dakota, she's doll baby in interviews:yes:
    I'm VERY happy to see a little girl not overdressed and over made up and over sexed, this shoot has character and is pretty age appropriate IMO.