Daily Bag Deals 07/31/2007

1. [​IMG]

Entry level Louis Vuitton bags!

1. <strong>Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Reade PM</strong> (in Pomme d'Amour) - $725.00

2. <strong>Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Speedy 30</strong> - $620.00

3. <strong>Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 25</strong> - $595.00

4. <strong>Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Neverfull PM</strong> - $575.00

All available <a href="http://www.purseblog.com/vuitton.php">via eLuxury's Exclusive Louis Vuitton boutique</a>!

2. drool! :drool:

3. I love the classic damier Speedy and monogram Neverfull PM.:drool:

4. Love them!!! The Reade PM is also available in the hot new Amarante color!

5. Love LV bags but my sister tells me there are lots of imitation around so might as well get other brands instead. :noggin:

6. In a few years when I let myself buy something over $500, I think i'm going straight for that Damier Speedy!

7. Daily bag deals? Aren't those the regular prices for those bags? I couldn't find anything on the daily deals on the website?

8. Technically, I think its not just a scam but a pyramid scheme.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

I highly suggest no one send anyone $5 via this plan unless your only goal is to lose $5 and/or convince your friends to hand over $5 to someone they don't know.

9. :confused1:

10. Posted in perhaps the wrong place? :confused1::confused1:

11. Not posted in the wrong place but this thread had veered into someone posting a link where they had a scheme set up with one of those chain letters where everyone sent the person at the top of the list $5 as the poster was trying to raise money for a new LV such as the one in the pictures via a pyramid scheme. That post and the others related to it have since been removed but for some reason my plea for people not to participate was not removed with the rest of them. Just glad to see no one's getting scammed!