D&G Light Blue

1. D&G Light Blue perfume...anyone know where to get it other than eBay? Could you list prices for me, if you know them?
  2. You should be able to buy it at any major upscale department store (Saks, NM, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, maybe even Dillard's or Macy's depending on the area).

I bought some a little while back and I think it smells fantastic! If I remember it was around $60 or maybe even $70 or $80. My memory isn't too clear LOL.
  3. They sell it at any major department store. I bought mine at Nordstroms and it came with the 3.4oz perfume, lotion and body wash. I think it was around $85.
  4. Sephora and all the big department stores sell it.
  5. sephora.com sells it and until 11/21, you get 20% off all sephora.com purchases with code ff2007!
  6. I LOVE this scent!!! Go for sephora!
  7. If I remember correctly, Sephora has available a smaller sized bottle exclusive to their store only so it's a great way to go if you don't use a lot of fragrance. They also sell the regular larger sizes too!:tup:
  8. I got mine from fragrancenet.com - they sell at a discount and their items are authentic. I've bought several fragrances from them when I couldn't find them on sale elsewhere. I notice you are in Canada, and they do seem to ship to Canada. If you sign up on their website you will get emails about every other week with a special... reduced spending/free shipping, 10% off, etc.
  9. This is one of my favorite fragrances!! I purchased mine at Sephora earlier this year.
  10. I bought mine at Saks SF. But like what the other girls have said, you can buy it at Sephora (take advantage of the 20% off) as well as any department stores. It's really a great scent. I'm allergic to strong smells and this one works great for me.
  11. Since you're also from Canada, try Shoppers Drug Mart. It was in the clearance section this summer (priced under $50).
  12. Try not to buy perfumes on eBay.... I heard that depending on how you store your perfume or how long you've had it, the perfume's smell can be distorted or altered.
  13. I think the smallest bottle is only around $35. I've only bought it at Sephora, but they have it at every department store and I've even seen it at Target and Walmart!
  14. I stick to the department stores. I don't trust the perfumery places in the mall. I don't know where they get their stock and if it's authentic.
  15. I got mine at Macy's. It smells wonderful and is so long lasting! This is one of the best perfumes out there :yes: