D-Flawless Bracelet Watch

1. $1.9 million
    There are two types of watches at the high end of the dial: those that intrigue with complications, and those that dazzle with jewels. For Valentine's Day, here's one of the latter just for her. Part of Chanel's globe-hopping Collection Privee, the D-Flawless Bracelet Watch is arrayed in 18-karat white gold with 120 cultured pearls of 6 millimeters to 6.5mm diameter, and 133 diamonds for a total weight of 35.1 carats, including 32 brilliant-cut diamonds of 1 carat per. Oh, and it tells time, too.
  2. omg... I LOVE IT !! IT"S Gorgeous + Fabulous +.......SUPER SHINNY !!!! I need sunglasses *BLING BLING**
  3. simply gorgeous.....!

a girl like me can only dream!
  4. Stunning!!! Just...wow.
  5. eh? $1.9 million and they cannot have natural pearls? They have to be cultured?

That is a thing of beauty!:heart:
  6. Only $1.9 mil? I'm going to break my piggybank. It's a beauty!!
  7. :roflmfao: Just pocket change...

Yeah right, I wish I could rock 35.1 carats of colorless diamonds on my WRIST :shame:
  8. love it but wish it was a bracelet...not a watch!!!
  9. Beautiful!
  10. me too!:yes:
  11. Hey, for that price it better do more than just be a watch!
  12. Ah Maxter, did you have to go and show me another Chanel watch with diamonds!! LOL I am such a sucker for diamonds, Chanel and watches!!! Even though breathtaking I would have to pass on the 1.9 million:nuts:
  13. I agree!
  14. Love it!!
  15. LEt me consult my accountant whether i can afford it! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Actually cultured pearls are more exp than natural ones. no?