D&B Bumblebee Backpack

1. My sister sent me an email about this backpack. I think it's really cute! It's on Nordstrom's website. I think I may get it for her for Christmas -- even though I'm already getting her a Marc Jacobs bag (her first one!).

_5301043.jpg
  2. Might appeal to the people who like Tokidoki

3. med, I was thinking the exact same thing! It is cute, though not something I would feel right carrying. I guess I am a little old for the bees and cartoons and stuff(I love looking at them, though!)
    and lori, you are a NICE sister!

4. I think it's cute for a young girl.

5. very cute and fun!

6. i saw those bags too!!!!! i think they are adorable. You are a nice sister!!!

7. If your sister is 10 years old it would be cute.

8. I think it's very cute. :yes:

I'm too old for it, too. But I'm sure your sister will be very happy to receive it from you! :biggrin:

9. The bees are a little too busy for me. :rolleyes: The vachetta trim is a nice touch.

10. Cute! But not my style. I actually liked their black IT backpack..

11. Totally off topic but...
    LoriB - your cat is soooo cute - she looks like my cat, who we lost a few years ago. :sad:

12. I think it's whimsical..

13. It's very cute, for a teen or maybe if you are a teacher.

14. I've seen it in person and it is a cute print but I would never carry it myself. I think it was made with more of a tween market in mind.

15. Ouch.

My sister is 34. I think she'll like it because she has a 3-year-old daughter who would get a kick out of it ...