Cynthia Rowley yay or nay?

1. Ohhh I love Cynthia Rowley! Great bags...the leather is always so soft and nice. That bag is nice....not sure it's exactly my style but I would have to "play" with it to know for sure. I do like her stuff though and have a couple in my closet!

2. I'd have to see it in person. I've heard nice things about the bags, but this one might be a little too "busy" for my taste.

3. something they are OK, it's a quality bag not too junked up. Love her totes, saw a plaid one once that was a fav!

4. I have to wholeheartedly agree with BagLadie, as I, too, have a couple of her handbags, and if I didn't want a Kooba so much, I'd probably get another one of her bags. That particular bag that you show, however, looks like there would be a lot of fumbling around to get into it, but if you get one of her bags, you won't be dissappointed. The hardware on her bags isn't chintzie!

5. Nay, too average looking for me.

6. Personally, I would rather have a Marc by Marc Jacobs for that price.

7. ^Yes, but I find the Marc by MJ twice as heavy, and I don't really like heavy bags. CR bags are nice and light. :yes:

8. I don't know about this one. It's not really my style.