Cynthia Rowley bag??

1. [​IMG]
    Looks like she mated two (or three) Chloe's together to steal this one... EW.
  2. I think you're right.
  3. It kind of reminds me of the new Prada bags too.
  4. Yes, with the rouching (sp??).
  5. interesting design...
  6. I saw this's in some contest where you can win it. I don't know if I'd carry it, even if it was free. Just kind of weird looking. Cynthia Rowley bags have great leather though, so soft and buttery!
  7. Yes I saw the Cynthia Rowley handbag as a prize in a competition on the Chic Alert.
  8. PS. Sorry, I should have also added that they're giving away one designer bag every day in October and one lucky winning bag will contain £7000 cash!!! Designer bags listed are from DKNY, Fiorelli, Billy Bag Erin, Ted Baker, Miu Miu, Zara, Nine West, John Rocha, Jasper Conran, House of Fraser, Vivienne Westwood, Cynthia Rowley, Adrienne Vittadini, Marc Jacobs, Matthew Williamson, M&G Bertini, Furla, Chloe Paddington, Jocasi, Tula, Francesca Biasia and Mulberry.
  9. Yes, it is a Cynthia Rowley, and I won one! I love it. Very soft leather and many safe zippered compartments.
  10. I like her bags. The leather is super sof t and the bags hold up very well.

11. I love Cynthia Rowley! But not this one! Yikes!
  12. the leather looks yummy, but the zippers is wayyyy too much :p
  13. I don't like the zippers as well.