Cutest sneakers in the world!

1. I love cute fashion sneakers, but I had never seen these before until today. They're Adidas Sleek Series. I saw these on a girl at the gym on the stairmaster (red/white). They are adorable! Of course, I asked where she found them. She said she bought them at Nordstrom. I haven't been there (yet) today, but I can't find them online anywhere (except for other countries).

Have you seen these anywhere? What do you think of them?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I like the pink n khaki

3. I like them a lot! I actually had a similar pair of brown ones but I wore them so much I had to throw them out! :sad:

4. SO cute!

Are they comfy? Do they run true to size?

5. I like the pink and khaki too! very cute!

6. Those are cute!

7. Love 'um! I'm really gravitating to the beige/gold ones. Haven't seen these at Nordies, but I'll keep my eye out for them. Thanks for sharing!

8. WoW!! Since I'm more of a sneaker gal..I just loooove these. Hope that it will come to Europe soon!! the pink/khaki are very cute!!

9. Very cute! I really like the first one with the green stripes.

10. Cute! I really like the first two! How much are they?

11. ooh i wonder how they look on. picture, anyone?

12. I FOUND THEM!!! Country Sleek W (white/tulip/chalk)

[​IMG]

I finally made to Nordstrom last night looking for these cute shoes. They carry the white/red stripe and the kahki/pink stripe ($79.95). I want the red stripe, but of course they only had my size 7 in kahki. I tried on the kahki pair in my size, and they fit perfectly ...like a glove. (Wearing socks would not even be an option...not that you would want to with these shoes.) They are so adorable.

The fit reminds me of these cute yoga shoes that I wore out (two identical pair).

[​IMG]

The SA at Nordstrom offered to locate my size at another store, which he did, and have them sent to my home. I could drive across town, but this is way more convenient. So on Tuesday I'll have my new sneakers.

I am also a huge fan of PUMA's, but that will be a different thread.

13. ooooooooh I wish I lived in the States!!!:yes: I sooooo want these in Khaki...
    Actually ever since I came here...I want more and more and more.... somebody stop me!:roflmfao:
    Post pics if you have it!! Love to see it on somebody

14. Very cute! Love them!

But I just bought a pair of Ecco runners similar to this style. They are pretty comfy and I walk all over the city so they need to be comfortable and with a good sole.

15. omg i loooovvvee them!!! great for lazy days out with the girls for coffee or just window-shopping, eh? yeah, sure...the gym too. but i'm too lazy for that. lol. :push: