Cute Uggs!

1. I just bought a pair of Ugg Dunwich boots from the Shop Bop sale. They were $125 marked down from $250. I am not a huge fan of the original Uggs, but I am loving this style. As an added bonus, no tax and free shipping! I can't wait to get them. My feet are always cold.
    ugg dunwich.jpg
  2. Those really are cute!
  3. I saw the thread title and had to take a peak! Not usually an Ugg fan, but you are right - those are cute! They look very warm. Post pics when you get them. Enjoy! I may take a look at a pair for myself. :shame:
  4. ooh i want a pair of those! i think they're already gone from the site. i hate the look of uggs, but those are nice. i need some warm boots.
  5. When I bought them, they only had 5.5 left. I am usually a 6 or 6.5, but I heard that Uggs run a size big so I decided to take a chance. I hope they fit! They also had the Frye Dorado boots on sale for $200.
  6. Those are cute.
  7. Oh they looks so warm!
  8. i like them! i think you posted about this in the deals and steals forum right?
  9. Very nice!

I like regular uggs and I like these, too! :biggrin:
  10. I like the more traditional look of Uggs, these would look strange on me with a skirt

wear them in good health
  11. Well, I got the boots today. They are super cute, but my calves are just too muscular for them. :sad:
  12. Huge UGG fan...I love those!