Cute NEW white shoulder bag with matching coin!!!

1. I've received this weekend my new white shoulder bag and matching coin purse. :yahoo:

I found I had nothing for less casual evening wear, so ordered these from

Its actually more of an off white, but is really cute. In fact I like it so much I may get it in pale pink. :graucho:
    For those of you who have concerns about, I found them to be really good and helpful. And the items are clearly not fakes.

2. A couple more....

3. They look so cute and perfect for S/S. :yes: Congrats.:yahoo:
  4. Both are lovely and congrats for ur new purchases. Good to hear from u that u have good experience with Well, i'm also find them very helpful/friendly and receive item promptly.....i do not have doubts abt the authenticity issues on bbags too......Enjoy ur two new loves~~
  5. CONGRATS! You will get alot of use out of this bag this time of year. I have used my Natural Shoulder more than I thought I would!
  6. Adorable! I love the Balenciaga shoulder bag!
  7. Thanks Celia.

The other good thing about Diabro, is they ask how much you want putting on the shipping info to avoid customs. :yes:

They email to keep you informed throughout the process.

The only down side to the whole thing, was that Larry from Diabro hasn't heard of different timezones and telephoned me at 3.45 am about my order, waking both me and my partner. Fortunately when I yelled the time down the phone Larry called off. I had to pretend to my partner that it was some nutter on the phone as I didn't think he'd appreciate being woken up due to a handbag order!! :supacool:
  8. LOL:smile: yes, is really flexible on this and we can avoid being tax from our country and advise them how much we want to declare and indicate the item as a GIFT too.....not every online buyin will do that....recently, i bought the grey coin purse from Bal NY and was charged for USD23 due to our government tax...the retail price for this pouch is USD285....sigh
  9. your bags are so cute!!! i love the coin purse especially. i think i need to add a couple more to my collection too :p
  10. congrats!
  11. lovely F&G they look great!

Hee hee loving the story of the phone call - yes my hubby would freak too!
  12. Congrats they look great.
  13. Loveeeeeeeee both of them. Whites always seem to have yummy leather.
  14. The bag is gorgeous in white, and the coin purse is adorable. Congrats!
  15. F&G you had me in stitches with your early morning wake up call, but it was well worth it as they are real beauties!!! Congrats!!