Cute lemon coin purse!!

1. So today is the first day I am using my Lemon Coin Purse as a bag charm on my LV Epi Speedy. Thought I would share pics! :smile:
    lemon2 copy (Medium).jpg lemon1 copy (Medium).jpg lemon3 copy (Medium).jpg
  2. Very cute!! :yes:
  3. Thanks :smile:
  4. It's so cute. i love that lemon coin purse!!! Great combo.
  5. wow the lemon coin purse is HUGE! I had no idea it was that big :wtf:
  6. Yea I didn't know how big it was until I received it. I can fit several lip glosses in it, so its actually more useful than a "coin" purse.
  7. Very cute. Is it big enough to slide a small cell phone in or no?
  8. cute! isnt it the best!!

and yes in my post about my lemon there are pics of it holding my razr cell phone :smile:
  9. The color goes SO nicely with your Epi!:yes:
  10. Oh cute! Is that still available?
  11. It's no longer available, you have to find them on eBay. I don't know if you'd have luck at outlets or not. I don't think so though.

Very cute on the blue epi! Pretty!
  12. They still had them at our boutique the other day when I was there. They are so cute IRL. Looks great on your Speedy.
  13. Thanks everyone! Yes, I think you can still find them around, but I have also seen a few on eBay. My cell phone fits in the lemon, but not well enough for it to zip all the way. But mine is a stupid, relatively large phone, if you have a cute small one, it would fit nicely! :biggrin:
  14. It looks so cute on your speedy
  15. Thanks! I am crazy about blue, yellow, and white together, especially in the summer!!!