Cute leather bags with a longer detachable strap?

1. I know of the AC City Tote and a few MbyMJ styles. Are there any other hot ones I should know of?

I'm looking for medium to large bags. Nothing too small.

2. how about the balenciaga city? it has handles as well as a detachable strap

3. I think the detachable strap is one of the new bag trends. Nearly every brand is coming out with this style now.

4. A Balenciaga "City or Part time?" :smile:

5. Lockheart makes a few sachel-styles that have both short handles and a longer strap....sorry I don't have a pic or link, but I've seen them at Nordstrom.

6. The Kooba Meredith has a long detachable strap. I'm 5'9" and with the strap it sits just below my hip. I really love it!!

7. Balenciaga is the first one that comes to mind. Also I have a cute Mike & Chris Corbett that is medium sized that has a detachable strap.

Corbett-WS-Strap307web-59039.jpg
  8. That's very true. But for me, it's all about versatility. I remember when the bags that had a detachable strap weren't exactly stylish and now there's so many to choose from.

Thanks girls! So many to choose from. I also came across the Furla Elisabeth bag that's gorgeous too!

9. I love this trend. Am looking forward to getting one myself.