Cute juicy couture bag?

1. [​IMG]

How do you think about this cute juicy couture bag?

Do you think it's too cute for adult, i mean not for teenager. I like her, but a kind of worried too cute for my age though.:nogood:

Can you give me some idea?
  2. If you're over 20 (and typically i'd say more like 16) i think this is just way too young. Would be a llliittttle better without the blowup keychain thing, but still.. it's veryvery young. IMO it's perfect for a 12-14 year old
  3. It's definitely very young looking. If you're older than 22, I would say it's too young. I'm 20 and I stay far away from the velour and terry bags.

Juicy makes some really nice leather bags though, including a similar style to that one in leather. Those are much nicer IMO.
  4. I don't think it's too "cute" for an adult, (HATE the keychain though) but then again, this is coming from a 20-something year old who loves tokidoki. :shame:
    I don't really think anything is too old or too young for me though.
  5. personally i don't really love this bag at all.
  6. I don't like the bag. It looks like a very pre-teen bag imo.
  7. try the baby fluff in leather, they're really cute and not too tweeny looking.
  8. I agree with the general sentiment so far - very pre-teen and the JC leather bags are much better.
  9. Just Juicy, No "Couture" here! ;) I think I would pass on this one. Very young, or trying too hard to remain young!
  10. Lol I'm in the minority, I like it.
  11. I don't mind it; I think it can look fun and cheeky on the right person and kind of immature and gaudy on someone else. It all depends on how the bag is carried. You are the one who will be toting it around, so if you think it's adorable and cute and can make it work, then go for it! Just remember to keep the rest of your outfit simple and clean to balance out the youthfulness of the bag.
  12. i think it would only look cute on young girls, sorry.
  13. I think it's fine, just maybe take the bubble keychain off. and FYI for everyone I always see people over 20 with juicy velour or terry bags, i's not just for young people.
  14. I have the "what would juicy do" bag in the same color combo from that same collection. I love it! it's a great just fun bag. I use it a lot more then I thought I would. I am 24 and love the juicy bags (leather and cloth) For me if it has a funny saying on it I'd use it cause it a way to show a little sass with out plastering across your chest. I would agree with the others and say keep the outfit simple.
  15. i like it. I have the dog carrier from this line.