Cute gym clothes...

1. Suggestions please??? I figure cute clothes will help motivate me!!

2. Hard Tail?

3. D & G makes very nice Gym wear
    Juicy Coulture does too.

Or Baby Phat, Roca wear they are cool too!

4. I'll be totally honest.. I am best working out in an old faded black band hoodie and just some short Victorias Secret PINK shorts. I find if i wear Juicy or whatever to work out in i'm thinking too much about what i look like and it actually holds me back.. I do tend to be a little intense when i run and stuff though, listening to bands like Hole and L7, and just let go.. so obviously it's different for everyone. Just thought i'd share anyway! :smile:

5. I am completely hooked on the Athleta and Title 9 catalogs, not to mention the workout gear section of Nordstrom. I have been going nuts lately.

I've done away with workout shorts, and now I'm totally into running skirts. They are so adorable. Also, I refuse to wear ratty shoes to the gym.

Nike (Nordstrom)
    [​IMG]
    RBK (Nordstrom)
    [​IMG]

Athleta
    [​IMG]

Asics
    [​IMG]
    Stella by Adidas (Nordstrom)
    [​IMG]

Nike (Nordstrom)
    [​IMG]

6. I wear little polo shirts with some sort of athletic shorts. I like collars, hence, the polo shirts. I also like Puma track jackets and sneakers.

7. Lululemon! Best work out clothes ever!

8. I am totally the yoga pants wearing type with a t-shirt from 1996! For some reason new sports bras and socks motivate me than cuter gym clothes :shame:

9. I wear running skirts everday. I noticed that I never seem to change out of my gym clothes so I needed everything to match and look cute. I got several athletic jackets to throw on when I am done working out. So when I go to the gym. I wear tennis skirt, sprots bra and tank. When I am done I take off the tank, but on the jacket and throw on a visor. Here is a pic I took a while back for the Hermes action thread. . . . I was confessing that I bring my birkin to the gym
    [​IMG]

IMG_3965.jpg
  10. Try Lululemon

11. I'm most comfortable @ the gym in a T & sweats - I love juicy sweats:smile:
    What motivates me most though is the scale & the mirror.

12. whattup, girl?! I love that we have so many internet sites in common.

OK, I'm a HUGE fan of brazilian workout gear. Here're some picks I've got for you (they'd be great for your skin tone and body:smile:

[​IMG]
    https://www.fitnessetc.com/catalog/AF-AM110807.htm

[​IMG]
    The pant only- https://www.fitnessetc.com/catalog/BI-494.htm
    link to the jacket is on the link there

[​IMG]
    https://www.fitnessetc.com/catalog/AF-AM130807.htm

you can do a search on brazilian workout clothing and find quite a bit of cute stuff, but those are my fave for you

hope that was helpful!

13. i find the VS pinks make great workout attire. Juicy tracksuits and Nike apparel are also really nice.

14. I think you're on the right track!:tup: I have always found that new workout clothes give me a boost of enthusiasm.

I usually shop on-line at www.athleta.com

They're "All That" pants and shorts line is terrific.

15. Thanks ladies!! I am loving the outfit from FitnessEtc.com. Unfortunately, no VS in Canada :sad: I'm liking Lululemon too, we have a store on Queen St, so I'm gonna go by there and try some stuff on.

What about American Apparel??