Cute Golf Clothing?

1. Is there such a thing? I've decided to get back into golf since my son will probably start lessons this summer. Do any of you golf and if so, where do you get your golf clothes, what brands?
  2. I am a golfer but haven't purchased anything in a long, long time but there are some cute things out there. I can't remember where I saw them. I usually scour pro shops. Also, Nike has put out some nice stuff as well as Polo.
  3. Lacoste. The pique polos and pleated skirts would be nice.
  4. ^^^I agree...Lacoste stuff is super cute!
  5. Deffinatly agree that Lacoste has good, sporty clothes, but you might also want to look at some of Burberry's items.
  6. I kinda like the Burberry, Lacoste and Lindenberg golf clothing.
  7. Thanks! I'll check thouse out. It's been about 6 years since I last golfed and I was thinking there had to be more new technical types of clothes out there (wind resistant, SPF stuff, and cute). I'm in the Northwest and we don't get much of a summer, but then again we don't have to worry about skin cancer as much either.
  8. I was going to say Lacoste as well- a friend of mine has to be in head-to-toe Lacoste when he plays tennis.
  9. I love to play golf! I've been meaning to get some nice outfits to wear too! I always feel so fugly on the golf course
  10. Lacoste shirts and super cute & brightly coloured maryjane sneakers!
  11. I know what you mean. For being a sport with a dress code there are some pretty ugly outfits out there. I did find a couple of cute things at
  12. Lacoste and Burberry.
  13. Lacoste or Pringle - Pringle sweaters are sooo cute in bright colours, I have two and I dont even play golf!!
  14. Le Tigre makes some pretty cute things too
  15. Lilly Pulitzer.