cute flats/sandals with closed heel?

1. I have been having some problems with the arches in my feet (I'm a teacher and basically I stand too much! :push:smile:. I had to wear sneakers for two weeks to help them heal, and now I have these inserts to wear in my shoes for two more weeks and then as much as possible after that. I live in FL and summer is here. I almost died wearing sneakers in the heat. So, I'm looking for some cute flat sandals with a closed heel. I found some at anthropologie, but they were $175 on sale and kind of flimsy looking. I'd like to buy a few pairs of shoes to last me through the summer (since I can't wear my trusty flip flops! :cry:smile:, so my budget is under $50, if possible.

[​IMG]

I bought these Nine West shoes to wear to my kids' graduation last week, but they're satin, which isn't really every day.

[​IMG]

I looked at nine west again and saw these, but they look kind of dressy too. I'd rather not do metalics because the flats I have now are metalic (I have 3 pairs ... bronze, gold, and silver)!

[​IMG]

Any ideas?? I can do a heel as long as it's reeeeeeeeeeallly low (1" or under) and more of a wedge than a skinny little heel.