Cute Cute Cute Dior!!!

MayDay

Aug 16, 2006
I was looking to see if my own Dior Detective Bag made it to the public search listings area on Ebay.com and bumped into this...

86_1.JPG

c9_1.JPG

419c_1.JPG

eBay: Authentic Christian Dior Detective Limited Edition (item 330047583244 end time Nov-14-06 13:25:12 PST)

If this weren't in green I think I'd actually splurg on this and be in debt for the next few months!!!!!! It's so cute, especially with their Eden jewelry style!

Anyone seen any other incredibly cute Dior bags?

I saw this bag in person this past summer at one of the smaller Dior stores...it is even cuter in person...it was on sale and they had a beautiful turquoise blue one as well...both retailed for $1600 I believe.

I saw this bag in person this past summer at one of the smaller Dior stores...it is even cuter in person...it was on sale and they had a beautiful turquoise blue one as well...both retailed for $1600 I believe.

Turquoise blue version?!?!!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Too tempting...thank goodness for the exceptionally high price for such a small bag...at least that will keep me from splurging on it.