Cute cheap pencil cases?

1. I was wondering if you ladies could give me suggestions for a cute and VERY cheap pencil case. I don't care what it's made of, I just don't want to spend more than ~$30. I bought a bag with pale suede lining and I'm scared to deal of a pen leaking on it!! :push:

TIA! :flowers: :heart:
  2. I saw cute wristlet bags for $26 on which might be perfect as a pencil case. I haven't bought anything from this site so far so I can't give you feedback on the quality. I've been looking at the makeup bags. Let me know what you think.
  3. Try Hello Kitty. Some of their designs are really cute.
  4. I saw the cutest 3 packs of mesh bags at Office Depot - they have 3 different sizes, and a few different styles - one was one silver, one black, and one with skulls (which I am kicking myself for not getting - they were out when I went back) and another with one pink, one yellow, and one with pink and yellow butterflies - so cute! If you have a store near you, I'd check it out. I looked online for you but didn't see them.
  5. Thanks for the suggestions ladies :flowers:

I never thought of Vera Bradley! I wouldn't carry a VB bag, but I think something like a pencil case would be cute. That fabric would look good with the bag I was talking about, too.

I love Hello Kitty and honestly that was my first thought, but would it be ridiculous for a 26 year old to have a Sanrio pencil case? :shame:
  6. I just turned 35 and I really like Hello Kitty.:shame: One of my funnest challenges is finding boy appropriate Hello Kitty doggy clothes for my little Sugar man.:rolleyes:
  7. i don't think so...then again the first suggestion that popped into my head was lisa frank. :smile:
  8. I have a hello kitty makeup case in my bag.
  9. I hope not! Because I'm over 40 and have a Hello Kitty wallet.:p
  10. OMG you look sooo young! From your avatar I would have guessed ~23! Your doggie is adorable btw :yes:

Thanks again for the suggestions, everyone! I think these are my favorites so far, but they're all so cuuuuute it's hard to pick!:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  11. I was just at Target and got a 2pk of REAL SIMPLE Mini ZIpper Pouches. One was a pencil case and the other was just a bigger one. $8
  12. Sephora has some really cute make-up cases that are actually brush/pencil cases:they come in a bunch of colors. I had the one on the bottom left, but sadly lost it.

I'm heading to the mall today and hope to get another. It's really a good pop of color, and they're lined so that if your pen does leak/bleed out, it won't get on the bag. I don't know if the other bags are lined/vinyl to prevent this.