cute but expensive....sunglasses?

obsessed with my chanel 5079's. I wear them every single day- even if it's not so bright out (which is often the case here in chicago). Well worth the money since I get so much use out of them!

I have a few pairs of sunglasses.. Versace, Chloe, RayBans, Chanel and Coach. I think I can wear these for a while so it really doesn't matter on the price. They are good quality and will last me a long time.. :yes:

tom ford, tom ford, gucci (tom ford era only), versace, armani, hugo boss, stella mc cartney.

they are all worth it :tup: not for the brand. but for the designs and quality of materials. even though i am sure they are all made by the same 3 major sun-glasses makers.

I have a pair of Dior sunglasses that cost a pretty penny, but I would have to say they are worth it. They look great on me and the quality is much better than those sunglasses you buy at the fair or bazaar :smile:

YES!! Ever since I got my Oliver People's I see everything soo much clearer. The lenses are soo amazing, they make everything soo crisp and clear!! And they are lightweight too! And they look amazing on! I have a few pairs of Chanel's but the lenses just aren't the same! Can you tell I'm obsessed with my Oliver People's??!!

I think its worth the price if you will wear them for a long time. I have the Chanel MOP's and I absolutely love them. I have since bought some diors and a juicy but don't wear them that often. In a few years I know I will still wear my chanels because they don't have that trendy look to them.

They are to me. I don't buy them a lot, but I currently have about 5 pairs that were pretty expensive. They are a splurge but I love them which to me, makes them worth it. I don't really think there is a right or wrong answer to this. The quality isn't any better than the $100 pairs but I don't regret buying them.

I have the Chanel 5120, 2 pairs of the Dior large glossy in white and in black, Juicy, Louis Vuitton from waaay back when.