Cute Bag?

yeah....steep price, 2750? Worth it? They have a similar flap bag for 1650 (smaller sized one)

english_girl_900 said:
Its very cute. Bottega Veneta, right? I personally think its too expensive for what it is, but if you have the money.....its very nice.

there's also this bag, their flap bag (this is the larger), I think the smaller one is cute, plus the bottom flap doesn't extend past the bottom of the bag base. do you think this is cute? is this their topaz color?

Attachments

• flapbag.jpeg
    flapbag.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 44
I actually favor the first posted bag over the second because I think it's unique. The first also comes in a black version I think .. but I do agree that the price isn't so pretty. :sad: Soybean, you didn't get the tooled or the ball bag? You'll find your perfect Bottega soon!

I love the first bag in black, infact I could not get my hands on it, I tried. I saw it on NAP in these earth tones also. Not for me, but I love this bag in black...well worth the price! The second bag I find too matronly. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH!

supersaucy said:
I actually favor the first posted bag over the second because I think it's unique. The first also comes in a black version I think .. but I do agree that the price isn't so pretty. :sad: Soybean, you didn't get the tooled or the ball bag? You'll find your perfect Bottega soon!

I haven't got a BV yet, still searching for the perfect one, and my first one! It is soooo frustrating because I don't live in the city, plus their website is so limited. I've been looking at their fashion shows online to get a better pic. of bag availability. their new spring collection is pretty nice. I've narrowed it down to this one cute bag, the ball, and tooled. If I don't blow on an overly pricey one, ive considered getting two....we'll see. My fiance thinks I'm insane. I'm itching to get a BV soon, but don't know if I should wait all the way to mid. January when I travel out to London from the states. I kinda want one now, but I also want to see a lot more of their collection. I really like the bag I posted on the top (which also comes in black as mentioned by the others, a color I also like)...its unique, plus great craftsmanship....is it worth the price? I'm giving this a lot, A LOT of thought! The other flap bag I posted (though I want the smaller) is much cuter on their website. That pic. doesn't do it justice!

Also, I heard BV has this new and beautiful red out...has anyone seen in person?

star3777 said:
I love the first bag in black, infact I could not get my hands on it, I tried. I saw it on NAP in these earth tones also. Not for me, but I love this bag in black...well worth the price! The second bag I find too matronly. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH!

Hmmm, I was wondering if the second was kinda matronly.....