Cute Bag with GIANT Heart-Shaped Lock

1. The last time (about 4-6 months ago) that I was in, I can't remember if it was Macy's, Sak's, or Nordstrom, or some other store like that, but they had a lot of bags under glass, and this one particular bag caught my eye, it looked like it was made of really soft leather and it was decorated by this, GIGANTIC, heart-shaped lock. That seems pretty distinctive to me so I hope somebody will be able to help me out here. Anybody know what I'm talking about or who makes it? Attempts to search it out online have been thusfar unsuccessful. Thanks guys!

2. Maybe a Betsy Johnson?

3. Or a Juicy Couture?

4. luella bartley?

5. Moschino?

6. It may be a Cacherel.

7. But where is the heart shaped part of the lock?

8. What about Lockheart?

9. The LovCat bags all seem very structured... this was more slouchy... and when I say the lock was GIGANTIC I really mean it... it was almost a fifth the size of the bag, like the size of your palm, or almost the size of your fist. It came in more than one color, one was this creamy tan, and another was a forest green with almost a blue under tint. I like a lot of the Luella bags, but I didn't see it on the site... same with Juicy, all the heart/lock combinations weren't nearly big enough. Didn't see anything remotely like it on the Moschino site, but then I found the site somewhat difficult to navigate. Still need to investigate Lockheart and Cacharel. I am going to try to make a point to always at least find out the name of the designer and style of a bag that I reallly like if I have a chance at the time, because this keeps happening to me. Thanks for all the help guys. If anybody else has seen something like this or knows what I'm talking about just keep the posts coming, I appreciate it!