Custom painting?

That explains it...that would a big no-no....pretty limited to what you can do...stripes, initials, limited motifs. Also, as with many things not all SAs are up on everything. We've all been down that road before.
they will not copy a design for you

A friend asked this to do on a keepall but it's a big NONO.

Like panda, cherry blossem, cerises= no!

Bad ey? I would love a huge panda on my keepall and montsouris :graucho:

okay, so my sa in the lv strore here(vienna) said that there is actually NO cost as long as you get the painting done right after you buy the piece. the reason why they refere doing it on hard sided luggage is, that the canvas, on softer bag, moves a lot which could make the color come off after several years.

BUT they WILL do it on speedys and keepalls.

so I will buy a second speedy 40 coming month to get it personalized:smile:)))

Hello !

I've heard that Louis Vuitton mentions this possibility of custom painting Speedys and Keepalls at the back of the new "Le Catalogue" with fotos of what will be possible, especially stripes and motifs ... Has sb seen this in the new LV Bible and could you help us by describing these interesting pages and eventually send us a pic ? Unfortunately, I don't have this Catalogue at the moment.
Thanks for your contribution.
+++ R.L.

Hello !

You won't imagine what I dreamt last night ?!?! I dreamt of a customized Keepall with stickers of great hotels around the world like the ones we can find on old vintage trunks (like the ones that are represented on the new hat box key holder) ! That would be fantastic do you think it would be possible ? I am really curious to know what these new Speedys and Keepalls look like IRL. LoVe LV dreams ...

+++ R.L.

I've seen about the painting service (letters) on the Vuittion website, but I didnt know that other pictures can be done! Very neat!

Has anyone gotten a chance to do it yet? I think its such a neat idea for a custom piece!