Custom Made Damier Azur Box!! Guess I Was Bored During Winter Break..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, job well done! I think it looks great but I'm gonna have to ask the same question TFFC asked. How did you get the material? Did you cut your bags?? :blink:
No I didn't cut any bag... I am not that crazy LOL! My friend has contacts with someone and got a yard of damier azur for me.. So with my creativity I made this... Not sure if the the material is real... At first I thought it was fake.. But when I actually saw the material I was shocked.. It looks just like the damier auzr..

Ummmm, are we going to have to move this post to the "post fakes here" thread?:roflmfao::roflmfao: Nice workmanship though!!!
I never really thought of it that way... Since LV never really made it... I guess its technically a (Do I have to say it) a Fake:sad:

But please don't get me wrong.. I never would buy a fake.. I know you guys only carry real LV... But this is just for fun.. :smile:

No I didn't cut any bag... I am not that crazy LOL! My friend has contacts with someone and got a yard of damier azur for me.. So with my creativity I made this... Not sure if the the material is real... At first I thought it was fake.. But when I actually saw the material I was shocked.. It looks just like the damier auzr..

sorry, but i could let this one pass as some silly bored project if you said you printed a photo of Damier Azur on paper. but using counterfeit material even just for a little personal project goes totally against my credo. this is just as fake as anything. you've just supported exactly what we're totally against here.

:tdown:

^ Oh please, it's just a silly little project some teen made. There is no need to be that uptight and go off about credos etc., he is not even selling the box, but giving it to his sister. I see no harm, except people being overly judgemental.

sorry, but i could let this one pass as some silly bored project if you said you printed a photo of Damier Azur on paper. but using counterfeit material even just for a little personal project goes totally against my credo. this is just as fake as anything. you've just supported exactly what we're totally against here.

:tdown:
So you're saying if I printed out the azur design and put it on a box it would be OKAY for you... What difference does it make if its printed on a piece of paper or a piece of vinyl...:confused1:

^ Oh please, it's just a silly little project some teen made. There is no need to be that uptight and go off about credos etc., he is not even selling the box, but giving it to his sister. I see no harm, except people being overly judgemental.
aww.. thanks sweatheart..:flowers: But something I gained by doing this project was knowing how the LV craftsmen feel when they make LV.. I used to think wow LV is soo overpriced, but when I experienced the hard work it takes.. I think its worth the price... ;)

hi, i think it is great and you really have the skill. however, you SHOULD keep this to urself. it would be a nice gift to ur sister but she might "accidently" show it to her friends or others people, and it might make a dif. story

So you're saying if I printed out the azur design and put it on a box it would be OKAY for you... What difference does it make if its printed on a piece of paper or a piece of vinyl...:confused1:

I think what bothers the Duck man is the fact that authenticity would never be questioned if you had printed the LV design on paper. The reality is that you used material that looks and feels like the actual material itself. The material you used would make anyone question whether or not the material was an authentic azur canvas.

You did a great job on the box though.

Status
Not open for further replies.