Custom Made Damier Azur Box!! Guess I Was Bored During Winter Break..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of you may remember when I asked if I should customize my car with LV... Well I changed my mind and found a better idea..I decided to make a custom box made out of my favorite "Damier Azur"

I took me 4 days to complete it. "Now I know how LV craftsmen feel" I bought a plain box from a craft store, then I bought some brass hardware from Home Depot and Lowes..

Cut the vinyl so that it would be symmetrical on the box...

Heres how it all started..............
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. :nuts: can't wait to see the rest of pix!

3. Pardon my ignorance - but how did you get authentic damier azur material?

4. Ok sorry to be a tease.. These pics are when it was half way done...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. please dont tell me you cut ur bags:wtf:

6. DONE!! After 4 days..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Excellent job! Now we just need some custom stripe and stamps :graucho:, will the handle be strong enough? seems a bit small for trunk this size...did u cut open azur keepall?

8. Wow, job well done! I think it looks great but I'm gonna have to ask the same question TFFC asked. How did you get the material? Did you cut your bags?? :blink:

9. he bought the material from an online furniture fabric store that selling Versace, LV...etc materials(not sure they are authentic tho), I can't remember what is the store's name but it was advertised at tdf before.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. oh my ...NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

12. Good Job PrinceAbdullah!!!!It looks very neat and matchy!!!You can use this project to apply a job in LV for sure lol!Btw, I will prefer gold hardware tho

13. Looks great!!!!! :drool:

14. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Good craft work there, but...:nogood:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.