Custom Longchamp!

Beautiful and very unique color combi. I have a soft spot for the nickel hardware too. I didn't notice any smell for mine but then again, it was sitting in the boutique for more than a few weeks after arrival as the SA whom took my order did not inform me to go and collect it.
Ahhh , thanks for this. My SA had mine delivered to me in like a week and a half. Much sooner than the 3 weeks I originally was told. The smell has definitely gotten better over the past 3 days

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
View attachment 4922619View attachment 4922620View attachment 4922621My custom! I just love the black nickel. I had my SA order for me and it came in a week and a half. The only thing I’ve noticed is a weird chemical smell from the leather trim. I’ve left it out and the smell has gotten better. Anyone else with the custom noticed that?
You did a great job on your design with such a pretty color combination. I really like the black nickel too. Enjoy your new beauty!

Reactions: rowy65
You did a great job on your design with such a pretty color combination. I really like the black nickel too. Enjoy your new beauty!
Thanks, I definitely wanted something different than what I already have. Smell update- smell has definitely got better, barely noticeable. I received the bag on Wednesday so I guess it just had to air out.

Picked up my custom My Signature ytd. It took just four weeks, which I thought to be quite fast. Seeing how I rarely used the first custom I made (bright cobalt blue with white handles), I went with a very neutral and muted colour combination this round. Choosing my initials was the bigger challenge. I took months mulling over it. In the end, I went with my family name. I also wanted a timeless and abstract look; thus opting for just the shadow to be in a complimentary colour. When the bag is filled, I want my family name to look like a pattern of lines and in a way, not as obvious as letters. I like that the interior of the bag is gray vs my first (white). The strap is gorgeous; you can see the satin sheen of it. For embossing on the flap, I chose UKIYO. It meant living in the moment, detached from the troubles of life. A gentle reminder to enjoy life.

Attachments

• 20231103_155209.jpg
    20231103_155209.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 20231103_155120.jpg
    20231103_155120.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 20231103_155133.jpg
    20231103_155133.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20231103_155059.jpg
    20231103_155059.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 20231103_155053.jpg
    20231103_155053.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20230920_143304_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_143304_Google.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230919_192115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_192115_Chrome.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 20231103_155219.jpg
    20231103_155219.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 38
Picked up my custom My Signature ytd. It took just four weeks, which I thought to be quite fast. Seeing how I rarely used the first custom I made (bright cobalt blue with white handles), I went with a very neutral and muted colour combination this round. Choosing my initials was the bigger challenge. I took months mulling over it. In the end, I went with my family name. I also wanted a timeless and abstract look; thus opting for just the shadow to be in a complimentary colour. When the bag is filled, I want my family name to look like a pattern of lines and in a way, not as obvious as letters. I like that the interior of the bag is gray vs my first (white). The strap is gorgeous; you can see the satin sheen of it. For embossing on the flap, I chose UKIYO. It meant living in the moment, detached from the troubles of life. A gentle reminder to enjoy life.

I love this! Love the subtle look of the initials.

I am familiar with the term 'ukiyo-e' (pictures of the floating world) since I used to collect Jap woodblock prints. I didnt know that ukiyo was a word by itself.

Beautiful! You did well with this customization. The colors are more you too!

• Love
That's a very special design - I like it very much!

• Love
This is lovely!!! Is the color black?

• Thanks