Currently what's your favorite store(s)

1. Where do you absolutely love to shop?

2. a little local boutique. i get amazing service and they have lots of designers and are always on top of the trends, but also have a nice mix of classics and basics.

3. Neiman Marcus
    Saks
    little boutiques
    Nordies
    Zara
    ... and the list goes on ...

4. Right now I'm obsessed with anthropologie, specifically their dresses!

5. I have to agree. I might as well just send my paycheck to Anthropologie every month. I can't get enough.:yahoo:

6. HaHa! Same with me!! But it's not their dresses, it's their tunics!!! I love them!! next up is the Binoculars tunic. So pretty!! Even their dishes, have you seen the butterfly and flower plates?? I think they are gorgeous!:heart:

7. Marc by Marc Jacobs (Bleecker St.)
    Saks Fifth Avenue
    Shoegasm

8. Anthropologie, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Sak's

9. ^^^
    same here. In fact, you stated everything I wanted to say.
    I always change my mind but at this point my favotites are:

Volk (Manhattan Beach)
    Gilla (Del Mar/San Diego)
    Kitson (LA, was better before)\
    Tobi Blatt (Del Mar/San Diego)
    Matti D. (Del Mar)

and manyothers

10. H&M and C&A...They're the only stores I've found so far that have a trendy plus-sized department that I can afford! :biggrin:

11. Banana Republic when I'm in Houston.

12. Right now it will have to be Victoria Secret online. I just bought this shirt and this dress. I am just waiting for my package to arrive and hopefully it will look good when I try it on. I hate sending stuff back. I also like aeropostle for their polos with the little butterflies, tj maxx for the discount designer stuff, and the gap for great basics. I would love to shop more at the mall but lately I don't have time so these are usually on my way to work or school...my wallet, I'm sure, does not like me at times...:crybaby:

V256743_CROP2.jpg V258190.jpg