Current Retail Price of Monogram Mat Shelton?

1. I'm thinking about getting a Mono Mat Shelton in Noir right now..hehe:p I was just wondering the current retail price for it and if it is very difficult to find in a boutique? :upsidedown:
  2. the Monogram Mat line was discontinued long ago, and in fact i heard the stores have already started pulling them off the shelves.

i don't remember the exact price of the Shelton, but when i got mine it was $900+. if you want one you have to call 866-VUITTON immediately and ask them to locate one for you.
  3. So I'm guessing its extremely difficult to find new in a retail store :sad:
    I checked the visual aids thread and see that you have it! :p so lucky of you! :smile: :smile: I will give the 866 number a call and see what they can do for me. But meanwhile, I was just wondering how you like your shelton? Is it as stiff as others say? and how are the handles (comfortable on your arm)?
  4. the handles are very comfortable, whether on my arm or in my hand :yes:. the leather is a bit stiff, but it doesn't bother me at all.
  5. Thanks so much for all your help. After calling the 866 number it seems like they can only find one in ambre, but said they will keep trying. Has anyone seen the mono mat ambre colour IRL? does it look like the vernis noisette colour?
  6. i think it's a little darker than the Noisette. the Ambre has an antique gold finish to it; the Noisette is brighter.
  7. *sigh* I really liked the Noir. If they don't find it, I guess my second best choice is to see the Ambre in person and see how that colour looks IRL. Oh one last question..hehe.. when your Noir Shelton hits the light, does it look like it has really fine sparkles/glitter and look shimmery? Thanks for all your help! =DD~
  8. not so much, just because it's matte. the shimmery one would be the Vernis line.
  9. Here's a picture of Mat in the ambre color from the eluxury site...

10. I called 866-Vuitton earlier this evening, and the rep said there were about 4 left in Noir, whether or not they are in sellable (sp?) condition though is another thing. The LV rep said that they CAN call the stores however, to find out the condition. The pricing is at $1050.00 if I'm not mistaken. I'm also having one sent to me, which is why I have all this info.:nuts: . I'm waiting for my SA to call me with the good news this week :wlae: . (I hope he got one for me! :love: )

And yep, this is definately true, the rep told me that Vuitton is actually in the process of doing a 'pullback' of this line, where the merchandise is being sent back to the warehouse to be destroyed :crybaby: .. so call soon!

Good Luck! :flowers:
  11. I know this is an old thread but didnt know if the poster was still looking.