Current retail price for the Diamond Stitch shoulder bag

1. Would anyone happen to know the current retail USD. price for the Chanel diamond stitch shoulder bag (middle zipper) ?

I am aware that there were seasonal price increases and wanted to confirm that the bag's retail is still $1625.00. :rolleyes:

Thanks

2. I think they are still making a black diamond stitch tote and the price for the medium is $1995.

3. If you are talking about the Diamond Stitch tote with the large silver CC logo the price is $1995 for the large size and $1795 for the small size. The small size is 11"L x 7"H and the large is 14"L x 8"H.

4. Anyone has any idea if they can still be found in the stores (preferably a Saks store or one which can do international shipping)? I emailed a SA from Saks and was told that he has not seen this style in a long while.

5. Nordstrom ordered it. Try calling either the Seattle store or Mall of America store in MN. Nordstrom has the phone numbers of all stores on their website. Seattle is 206-628-2111 - ask for the Chanel handbags boutique.

6. You are right, I tried to get this bag from Saks but they did not buy it according to the SA I spoke with. I wanted to get this bag and my local NM (Charlotte, NC) and they had it in Nov (call to see if they still do). If you have an AmEx they will be able to help you.

7. thks! I may just try that...unfortunately i do not have an AMEX CC plus i am also not located in the States... :confused1: arrgh... still trying to figure out....anyway i believe if the bag is meant to be mine... it will fall into my hands somehow...haa...:shame:

8. thks! I may just try that...unfortunately i do not have an AMEX CC plus i am also not located in the States... :confused1: arrgh... still trying to figure out....anyway i believe if the bag is meant to be mine... it will fall into my hands somehow...haa...:shame: you gals are so lucky to be located in the States (envy...)

9. oops clicked submit too quickly...sorry!:p

10. Last week I called a chanel boutique in Las Vegas looking for the diamond stitch tote. They didn't have it in stock, but the SA that I spoke with located 2 in the entire Chanel boutique system. Another words call an actual Chanel boutique or 800# and you find one. By the way, I didn't buy one, ended up getting the MC hobo instead. Also not sure if the SA found the large or small size.

11. My heart keeps leading me to this bag, but I keep buying other bags. When I really want it, it will be sold out... Good Luck in your search.

12. Um, hello. As mentioned in my previous reply, Nordstrom may still have the DS tote and they ship overseas with any major credit card.

13. Hi, thks. I will do just that! :okay: